Monday 21 May 2018

This week. #4



This week... 

I’m feeling stressed about this exam and worried about not knowing what will happen if I decide to retake it.

I’m enjoying looking at all the little birds that come and sit on the tree outside my window, especially the blackbird. He always sits on the same branch every day!

I had lunch with my mother while we watched the royal wedding. It was sunny and our only care was this frivolous, happy event. Blissful.

I discovered the name of the two flowers in the photo above, which are making my room smell wonderful - honeysuckle and ‘Félicité et Perpetue’ rose.

I had a really fun Facetime with my best friend in Australia. I can’t wait for her to come back in July.

I was sick one day and felt completely fine the day after - I had a bit of a stomach bug and fever that made me feel totally wiped out. I’m thankful it wasn’t anything serious.

I love looking forward all day to watching a couple of episode of The Office with my brother. It’s a nice way to unwind and end the day on a positive note.

I haven’t been reading at all during the month of May and it makes me sad, but it’s always the case when I’m studying for exams.

I have been reminded that life is wonderful always, and a privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment